Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Air down a into reflector into air down a into reflector into air down a into standing up a*2 into running smash

Two things, both Nintendo related.
First off, I finally got to see some SSBM footage of pros? Whatever good people. The Japanese again have made it a bloody art. The above mentioned combo was in a falco vs falco match, I must say it was awesome to see. Also the combo reflector*3 was unexpected, and I don't think it was quite...that simple. (I saw a last minute guard on the first one, the hexagonal white shield before he proceeded to reflector launch.) But yeah right now I have a whole shitload of SSBM videos, Japanese and American, and godamn I have to say Azen's Sheik is from holy hell.

Second thing...the DS's details...LOOK WHO IS FUCKING LAUGHING NOW ASSHOLES. The bottom screen is a touchpad/draw type deal, an example is baby Mario falling on the screen and you have to draw a cloud to save him. But that's minor. It is ALSO backwards compatible, which is sort of major but REALLY FUCKING COOL when hooked up with my next topic. The real deal is BLUETOOTH AKA WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY. Did I say wireless connectivity? YES I SAID WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY, NO CABLES FOR FUCKING MULTIPLAYER. It can do instant messaging also. My god, since everyone AND their mother (literally) has a gba in Japan...I can only imagine what the DS will do over there. Will we see random people playing multiplayer DS games at train stations? That would be...awesome. (Hey we're waiting for the train want to lose in four swords? You're on!)

But seriously god fucking damn Nintendo owned every loser who said, "It's just two screens put together!" It doesn't matter how powerful your handheld is (the PSP will be more powerful); you've got nothing on a Bluetooth touch/draw screen backwards compatible gameboy. Nothing.

Fuck, they could actually make just multiplayer games for a fucking handheld and people would buy them! I mean really how often did you get four players for four swords...(I don't have the cables, blah blah) Now ANYONE who has a DS can just join in...by being near you.

I didn't buy a gba...GOOD IDEA because all I have to get now is a fucking DS and I am set.

Nintendo Render

No comments: