Saturday, May 22, 2004

KILL

Woah. Didn't know that Ragnarok Online could be fun. Anyway are good dictator/organizer in charge Go!!/Jack organized a guild hunt (second one) in which we went to Castle 2. Holy hell we raped the shit out of that place hardcore. Jazzy warned caution but with no Baphomet in sight I just clicked on anything I saw, Mysteltain, Abyss Knights, whatever was moving died. I also hit 88, haha a year for 88 god I suck.

Hm on my surgery they left this medical dressing in my mouth that was supposed to last a week. Well both the inside parts fell off within one day AND I SWALLOWED one of them trying to eat a pizza (stupid Kevin, hard crusts are not on the list of allowable things). So I don't know what is going to happen with those.

Thirdly, my mother postponed my already late job application by two days...I don't think I'm getting tech work this summer >_<. I don't want to work at Walmart damn it.

No comments: