Sunday, May 16, 2004

Do it Rockapella!

Of particular note to you losers who read this trash is the CD Kenny lent me on the train to listen to. It was called BOCA, or best of college acapella.

There was some NICE stuff in there...I liked the song "Yellow", uh one whose title I didn't know (I only knew Yellow cause it's particular favorite of Kenny's nonacapellaed), and one with "China....all the way to New York."

However, the really crazy shit was the last track. Trance acapella. I was like...what the fuck these guys are cheating! But nope, they were imitating synths and everything...it was realllly creepy cause you knew people were making these sounds with their mouths...but they really shouldn't be able to.

Edit: And you know what THAT means...it means I'm going to be looking for the mp3s and then SPAMMING ALL OF YOU! EVERY LAST ONE. Hahahaha and you can have the song stuck in your head for eternity.

No comments: