Saturday, May 08, 2004

So what is it like to be free from Sir Cocksalot's presence?

Man Brennan indeed has a good friend in Jason, to be so concerned about his welfare. Anyway roommate Brennan moved out for the summer today. Man I am going to be doing a whole lot of uselessness this sumer pffft. I'm still not sure if I should stay home or come back here. If I stay here though I'll have my computer and Brennan will sortta agree to letting Kenny (younger brother) and his friend stay here. If I'm not Kenny's friend is without a house...I think he was sort of harsh on the boys but whatever he pays half the rent! Kenny said he stayed at his friend's house during spring break, but of course that really doesn't mean anything to Brennan, cause he hardly knows the guy, who by the way, is named "X". Yes X. It's his real name. Crackhead parents.

New advent children screenshot scans from Shounen Jump. Ooh Tifa ooh Vincent. Truth be told I always liked Tifa's story more than Aeris. Aeris however kicked Tifa's ass in the utility department. Fury brand is the sole reason I could get everyone's second level three by Nibelheim (and some level fours consequently like Cloud, Red XIII, Yuffie, etc.) Seriously Aeris + Cover Materia + Fury Stat + Mideel bugs = two hits limits for everyone else. Tifa was sort of meh in the utility, I mean those godamn slots are pfffft. I'll try getting all perfects one day again when I'm bored.

Vincent...he looks a bit girly, then again his polygonal self couldn't really reflect the inner bishie. Ok I lie, but Vincent will always fucking kick ass even if he is turned girly, because he is the guy that killed Emerald Weapon. Emerald had just broken my mime kotr loop, and I was about to have my ass handed to me, so I limited Vincent and just tried doing damage and living. Anyway Vincent sometime later slashes, bye bye Emerald, I laugh.

That lower right picture that I initially thought to be Yuffie most likely seems to be Marin/Marlene, Barret's daughter. Speaking of Barret he has like a bionic arm instead of a bloody hand cannon (literally!) for an arm. Also, Reno/Rude show up again. I'm not exactly liking the three stooges villains. Kadazzu, Yazzu, and Rozzu? Give me a godamn break Square. And I see GUNBLADES. Swords should not SHOOT THINGS.

Link spam time:
Ooh Tifa.
Midori no Hibi manga
Super Metroid in :58 with 100%
Whole bunch more crazy people playing games fast.
One of the worst stories told, with pictures.
Michael Moore is fast turning into an Al Sharpton like character. (Even more Disney had decided a YEAR ago it wouldn't show Fahrenheit 911. What a godamn poser. Oh noes so shocking! Just like the evil JANITOR who wanted to go home.)