Tuesday, May 04, 2004

It's Sarda to the north!

Well, I finally can put faces to names for my iRO guild. What can I say...Tanzy is well...sort of what I expected her to be? >< What I DIDNT expect was miss perfect's picture and the fact she's only 13. Bloody hell that's in illegal territory right? Jazzy is...NOT what I expected. Not sure if that's good or bad. I don't know Go very well, but he oozes coolness from the one picture I saw. Taz is taz is first picture I saw and remember. Now if only I could see bean/sm/zed. Shifty little buggers they are.

I am a moron! I forgot this week was reading period cause you know what? AT LEAST ONE CLASS IN EACH OF MY PREVIOUS SEMESTERS HAD FINALS DURING READING PERIOD. Meaning I never really had a break to study during reading period, just strings of finals. So the philo final on Tuesday is NEXT Tuesday. Der. As is the rest of the bloody finals, next week, well they start this Thursday.

Let's see, Zed got pwned by sending me a link to the subservient chicken. That shit is old! Gloating over my link whoreness, I challenged Zed to find something quirky and NEW. He's one for four so far, having shown me walking in circles.com, which is a devilishly hard adventure game, to the point that I'm starting to hate it. I keep it always up in a window, and it's godamn natural cricket noises have woken me up when I've passed out.

So what am I doing these days? Besides envying that godamn n00b? I spent time reading up the history of the gamefaqs boards and how one board has been choked off of members because it is basically a cesspool of idiocy. It is the LUE board, or life, universe and everything. The only reason Cjayc doesn't completely destroy the board is cause the fallout would be enormous. Any user past 888113 can not ever see this board, and before it had a very very short registration period to choke off even more users (all who did not register can not see this board either). So I'm curious. Lots of e-drama and real life fallouts, who knew.