Saturday, May 15, 2004

And I hear violins....

And so I hit home, after carrying my computer across state lines in a barely fitting suitcase and my monitor in a gigantic box. Also returned my poor deceased cube home, to make sure it is really deceased (it is, but I think I could fool EB into accepting it)

Brady stopped by to donate his cube =D, and I proceeded to try to wave dash in smash. I failed miserably...I can wave dash ONCE...but getting multiple times just...it's hard...

I have sort of a wary feeling of this summer, seeing as I don't have anything lined up yet to do. Whatever I guess I should start doing what Brady's doing, applying to every stupid working place around here...we'll see.

On other notes, NY is so much cooler than baltimore...thank god...cause there's no fan in the computer room (I can't use it upstairs as the modem has permanently moved downstairs and I have no wireless card for my desktop)

Also I think I might? have damaged my ears in playing Isuka OST too loud (Can already hear the "You stupid person" from a certain someone) I can feel a muffle effect, like a dampener on them preventing me from hearing normally...

No comments: