Thursday, May 27, 2004

If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman

Anyway, nothing much to update just that a certain SOMEONE is godamn bored out of her mind and wants to read bloody new material.

I completely lack mobility (i.e. a car) during the day thus preventing me from getting job applications.

Anyway besides that, I decided to check up on the company that I had ordered a webcam about a MONTH ago that was stolen by hobos. I am suspicious now, cause when I called the guy and gave him the order number and name, he was like we'll ship it as soon as we can to your new address.

This, after like weeks of no contact other than "We are waiting the results of the UPS tracer." Methinks they sat on their hands until I took action.

So yeah there is a high likelihood you'll see grainy crap pictures of me soon.

What else, oh right, I remembered by pokerstars password. With the world series of poker going on holdem's pretty interesting to me again. I watched the final tables of like all the holdem events. In all seriousness the ridiculous size of the field has raped like almost all the professional players there. Doyle lost to a godamn noob who raised him after Doyle said all-in. What a moron, that guy deserves to be shot. I wonder who the new no-name champion will be...

No comments: