Thursday, May 06, 2004

li:cu-cabbage

Well good news bad news time. Good news is that I managed to finish my morphology take home final before the 5pm due date today, in fact I finished it an hour before. I also did not merely finish it, but I OWNED it. Good thing I took French, cause ALL the extra credit was French, and half the morphology syntax and phonology was too. Just for your information the final was on Michif, a weird crazy mix of Cree and French. Wacky stuff. Oh yeah my paper only was a B-, so it wasn't below threshold! Huzzah! Even shitty papers get breaks some times.

Bad news is the diff eq final schooled me. It schooled everyone, but I have a feeling it was really made just to school me utterly. I got the first problem completely right, I know that. The next five? Hell if I fucking know, I might as well have gotten 0's on all of them, they were that mysterious.

Anyway no finals Friday, so I get a break.

I sure hope Allen doesn't get mad at me for sending like 500000 people to his home site to download an mp3, speaking of said mp3, here it is. This song is the song from the Metropolis music video, and I must say I am absolutely in love with it now. It's been on repeat since this morning after the diff eq final. I honestly think it helped me own my language final, it's just so soothing, yet it prevented me from going to sleep and wasting time. It's *sob* beautiful. Still on repeat, I guess that's why I don't feel so bad now.